We have all been on websites that take forever to load, with fuzzy images and impossible to find contact details. Nothing is more annoying for a potential customer and if the web site is slow they may give up and move to a competitor’s site that is better designed.
That is why there are some basic rules that must be used on all sites.
- The home page should be designed to load quickly and get your main points across
- Images optimised and prepared correctly to ensure they load quickly and are clear
- The site should be easy to navigate with contact details easy to find
Of course there is a lot more to creating a good website but these are the basic rules we use on all sites and we will explain these to you if you decide you would like to discuss your requirements with us.
We can design full shopping cart sites if required, However it is not always necessary to pay thousands of pounds for an e-commerce sites. We have developed shopping sites that cost under £1000. If you are interested in this give us a call and we will advise you on the site we believe will best suit your business needs.
The main points:-
- Our web site quotes include everything and have no hidden extras. The price quoted at the beginning is the price you will pay at the end
- 25% deposit and the remainder on completion of web site to your satisfaction
- A typical website will cost between £450 and £1500
- Hosting and maintenance from £20 per month
- No tie in to lengthy contract
- Search Engine registration and optimisation
- Feel free to contact any of our customers to find out how we conduct our business
- We will discuss your requirements in plain English – no buzz words
If you are considering a web site and you want us to visit we will only stay as long as you want us to. We will show you some of the sites we have designed, take a note of your requirements and give you a quote. We then leave and will contact within a few days to see if you want to proceed.